the705 is THE organization for Young Leaders in Acadiana seeking to grow professionally and personally by participating in a variety of learning and leadership development opportunities. the705 promotes and encourages a spirit of philanthropy and volunteerism through community engagement.
Membership is good for a term of 12 months from the date of enrollment. This includes access to a number of functions per month. Some of which include coffee with local dignitaries and politicians, networking and social functions, learning and leadership exercises, and MUCH more! Additionally, please take your time to review our by-laws to the right, before applying.
To become a member, simply fill out our membership application, and pay your membership fees, and you can get started today.
- Access to free, monthly “Coffee With” events with civic and business leaders, such as the Mayor-President
- Ability to join The705 Mentor Program, a year-long mentorship opportunity that pairs 705 members with local leaders
- Free Lunch & Learn workshop every other month
- Professional development opportunities, including workshops and speaking engagements
- Opportunities for participation in a wide range of philanthropy projects
- Access to monthly membership meetings and socials, offering something new to do and learn about each month
- Exclusive access to a diverse network of professionals in Acadiana
- And more!
Click to download the705's bylaws.Download
Share this Page